A Place where I found real meaning in Solobaz

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Never Say Never

The other day, as I was sitting on my cozy couch enjoying a TV show, Suddenly, I came across the statement - "We are limited by our own limitations" and it struck me that it was actually right. The statement did make a sense and a strong message laid hidden beneath those little words and it appeared as if the girl in the TV Show wanted to ask the obvious - What are your limits? How Far can you Go?

I shifted uncomfortably on my couch and tried to push behind those images that sprang into mind about failures and downfalls - all the defeats which I had suffered in my lifetime. But then I asked myself, How many times I stood up as I fell down? How many times I tried something New? Till this time, I was completely lost into my memories and the voices of TV show and my friends' gossips appeared to come from a very far place. I was getting restless as I could clearly see all my defeats.

Then a voice spoke inside my head - "It doesn't matter whether u loose or u win the important is how u play". But then another voice inside my head said - "Its not important how u start, the important is how u finish". So it was all quite shaken up inside. I was feeling a bit low and could sense nothing. There are times when a person feels that all his confidence, energy has been ripped apart from him.

Still laughing, my friends asked as to what I was thinking. Coz they could see a Chalk white face. so I told them as to what I was thinking. Then a guy said, "Listen buddy, Failure and Success are 2 sides of the same coin. There is a very thin line of difference between the two, and ofcourse winning is not everything." I could figure out now as to what he was trying to say. I could now see that Success and Failure are inter-related.

A failure is not when we fail to succeed. Failure comes when we give up, when we are ready to accept the defeat. In other words we limit ourselves to our defeat, we don't try out for some new ways. I looked upon my defeats and I realized that all of them have come at the time when I gave up the fight. On the other hand, I thought Success is not always about winning. Success is, when you tried out your best in the situation, when you gave up all you had into the fight. Success is when you were not limited by your options and experience but besides you relied completely on innovations and tried out something new. History also tells us that Quitters never Win.

Now I knew what is one of the mantra for the success - "Never Say Never" Attitude.

1 comment:

ashish jhariya said...

gud starting