A Place where I found real meaning in Solobaz

Monday, June 6, 2011

No, no, no! This isn’t the end. I’m not done with you yet!

This thought crossed my mind, as I stood there with lots of smiles on my face and a weird pain in my heart. People usually say, “Those who smile much, are sometimes hiding great pain”, and today I realized this quote coming true and I was the patient. I stood there watching the happy yet very painful scene, speechless.

Suddenly all memories which were still bracing in my mind started flashing in my eyes and suddenly I asked myself, whats that in my eye? And to my astonishment a tear was sparkling in my eye! “Little filmy na”? But sometimes some farewells can do this thing to you and today’s was one of them. A newly made fren of mine, who is very Sr. to me (Director - Marketing) as well as whom I respect so much will leave the Co. forever and start her new adventure. So, I thought it was the right time to gather all the memorable moments I spent with her. Here it goes…..

I first met Beena (now I took her nameJ), when I wanted to organize an event. Like an Oasis in the desert or like a ‘Selaginella bryopteris’ (Sanjivani Booti), Beena came and helped me. She not only helped me but made sure everything went well, and even made me a Champion of her existing Community (Bookfish). But things dint end here, she was always there to help me when I needed it and also I consulted her 1-2 times for my personal problems to which she gladly helped and eased my worries. Sometimes, in much little time some people can help you to the extent that you start admiring and start learning something from them and here was a perfect example of that.

Again, after some days I came up with an idea of organizing a new event, but this time I knew to whom I should contact first, and again as expected Beena did wonders for me. She set up a meeting with a very high profile person (Mr. X) in the organization and helped me throughout the meeting and made sure the person was convinced with my idea! I dint had the words to thank her at that moment, but felt like she was a little angel on my shoulder’.

But as they say, Goodie Goodie things don’t last for long’ and when I was just starting to learn something, came the shocking news of her resignation. But I had no sadness around me now, since I know how to stay in touch with people and how to maintain the thin line of bonding. It’s like a French phrase, "C'est la vie - Such is life", and now I could see how true it was. Just when you want some people to be around you for sometime, you get separated from them. Same came true in my case also.

In the end, I would like to say something in her own words “I don’t like Farewells

May be this is not a Farewell at all, but may be a start of something incredible….

Last thing before I close the blog:

B – Bookfish

E – Enthusiastic

E – Energetic

N – Naive

A - Adorable

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

I don't like Farewells either!